Below is a step by step guide to signing up for a program. In our example, we will show you how to sign up for a Group Exercise class.
- Start by clicking the “REGISTER” button on the top right of our website (middle button between “Join the Y” and “Donate”).
- You should see the list of program categories such as “Group X, Personal Training, etc”. You can also search for the program using the search bar.
- Choose the category, for example “Group X Saturday”
- Under “Group X Saturday”, you will see a list of classes available for registration. Please find the class you are seeking, for example “Beginner Boot Camp“. Please make sure you check the date to make sure you have the correct day.
- Once you click the correct class, it will take you to a page that lists the details about that particular class or program such as time, date, class description, etc.
- Towards the top right, you should see a blue “Register” button, with the amount of available spots listed underneath. Click this button.
- If you haven’t signed into your account already, it will now ask you to log-in to your member account. Enter your phone number or email address associated with your membership account. Once entered, you will need to enter your password.
- Enter your password and click the blue “Login” button.
- If you don’t remember your password, you can click the “forgot your password” link below the login button. There will be a link that says “Email me a password reset link” (recommended) or to send a one-time code to your phone/email for quick login (please note: you will have to go through this same process the next time you login if you choose this option). You should receive the email very shortly (check your SPAM folder too) and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Once logged in, you will now see a “Review Registrations” page which lists the date/times for your class. If this is the correct class, please click the blue “Next” button on the bottom right.
- You will get a confirmation page with a green check mark saying you have completed the registration. You should also receive an email confirmation.
We hope this short guide helps in case you run into any issues! Enjoy your program!