The Cambridge YMCA is looking to hire enthusiastic and responsible lifeguards for a busy aquatics program. Our facility is located at the heart of Central Square in Cambridge and we offer quality programs for people of all ages.
- Ensure Safety of Swimmers by preventing and responding to Emergencies
- Maintain Constant surveillance of patrons in the facility
- Work as a team with all staff to provide emergency care in other parts of the building when required
- Enforce and Adhere to pool rules and policies
- Prior Experience working with children or teaching swim lessons a plus!
- Current Red Cross or YMCA Lifeguard,
- CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, and First Aid certifications
- Able to react calmly and effectively in emergencies
- Able to conduct oneself professionally and responsibly
- Able to follow routine verbal and written instructions promptly
- All qualified candidates must pass a pre-employment swim test.
Pay is $13-15 per hour depending on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please contact:Dana Frost Aquatics Director 617-661-9622 ext. 702 firstname.lastname@example.org