- Program Time:
- Sundays from 8:15 – 8:45 AM
- Contact Info:
- Matthew Mahoney at 617-661-9622 x703 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) alternates between very high-intensity bursts of work (often ranging from 30-90 seconds) and recovery periods. This constant variation of intensity will keep your mind focused and engaged. Reach your goals in less time: HIIT is the fastest way to improve fitness levels and burn calories and the absolute best way to boost metabolism. Easily modifiable for people of all fitness levels by adjusting tension on the bike or riding at a different pace.
This 30 minute High Intensity Interval Training class will sufficiently kick your butt in a timely manner!
- Indoor Cycling classes are online sign-ups only. (Members only)
- You may sign up for a cycling class up to 1 week in advance.
- You should swipe in at the Front Desk and proceed directly to the Dance/Spin Studio to check-in with the Instructor and select a bike. (NO physical class passes required)
- Please come 5-10 minutes BEFORE the start of class to get properly setup on the bike.
- Sweat towels will be provided.
- Bring a water bottle!
*No entry into class after 5 minutes of the scheduled start time.