FULL-TIME PRESCHOOL TEACHER
We are looking for a fun, creative, and energetic person to join our great Preschool staff. This job requires 40 hours per week Monday through Friday.
- DEEC teacher qualified
- Degree in Early Education is preferred
- At least 1-3 years teaching experience with ages 2 years and 9 months to 5 years old
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team teaching setting while designing developmentally appropriate curriculum for Preschool children
- All candidates should be able to lift up to 40 pounds if needed, and be able to move quickly to facilitate a busy Preschool classroom
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Able to be flexible with work hours and be a team player
Great benefits and working environment!
Salary is negotiable
Please send resume and cover letter to the email provided.
PRESCHOOL & AFTER SCHOOL SUBS
We are in need of substitutes to work in both our Preschool and After School programs for Fall 2018
- Must be over 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 to 6 months experience with school age children.
*Ideal job for recent college graduate or students attending college*
Candidates can send their resumes to our Childcare Director,
Janet Belanger at firstname.lastname@example.org